Do something out of the ordinary and jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane. A Charity Tandem Skydive is the most popular way of experiencing our sport. You can jump for whatever charity you wish.
Our associated charities set the rules regarding how much money has to be raised if you are planning on jumping for “free”. The minimum amount of money to be raised could be anything from £395. Normally this involves a £70 deposit and the balance for the skydive being paid on the day of your jump. If you have a shortfall in the minimum amount of sponsor money to jump for free, you can make up the difference yourself.
If the charity is not associated with us, you may have to contact their fundraising department and tell them of your plans and they will give you guidance on how to proceed.
You may want to raise money for a local event or for a friend in need. You simply book your skydive and start fundraising. We have a generic sponsor form here.
Add an extra 25% to your donation by getting it Gift Aided.
- Fundraising has been made a lot easier with social media to spread the word of your fundraising intentions.
- Donors can donate via online services like Just Giving, Virgin Money Giving and Every Click to name but a few. If you are a taxpayer, you can “Gift Aid” your donation which means your donation is increased by 25% or more. Every £10 you donate, the charity gets an extra £2.50 making it £12.50. Higher taxpayers potentially get more money donated. Click here to see some online charity fundraising websites. It is worth taking a look. All these online services take commission, some more than others, so choose wisely.
- Don’t forget to ask your close friends and family to donate.
- Your workplace may be able to help you with your fundraising by matching any donations made.
- Inform your local press of your intention with an article with a good title and engaging content.
- Setup a link to your fundraising page in the footer of your emails.
Register your charity with us and become a charity partner.
Call us on 01948 841111 if you would like to jump for one of the charities below.
To jump for free (Taking your costs out of the funds raised).
Check out the list of our charity partners below and look at their web page we host for more information on charity fundraising.
If you wish to participate in skydiving for a charity in our list, please call us on 01948 841111 or contact via their link above.
If your charity isn’t listed, please call us or email us and we will send you a charity fundraising info pack.